Robert J. Weese is an author, award winning speaker, business coach, entrepreneur and the founder of B2B Sales Connections. His sales and marketing skills have been successful helping entrepreneurs and small business owners realize double digit sales growth. Talk is cheap its results that count.
Bob has over 30 years of experience in manufacturing, business technology, professional services and broadcast media industries. He is a student of professional development and works with his clients help them generate leads, close more sales and become stronger in their sales and marketing programs.
Some of his career highlights include:
- • 39% annual growth over 5 years managing a National Sales division
- • 6 consecutive years as a 100% Sales Club member with a Fortune 500
- • Created & delivered business training programs throughout North America
- • Business training facilitator at one of Canada’s major banks
- • Founder and head coach for one of Canada’s largest sport fencing clubs, the Ajax Fencing Club
Bob is committed to community service and dedicates much of his time in an effort to make a difference in other people’s lives.