6:00 – 6:30 Networking & Pizza
6:30 – 7:30 Workshop
7:30 – 8:00 Q&A
Do you ever find yourself wondering:
- my bank balance says I have $25,000 but I know I wrote some cheques, how much do I really have?
- Money is slipping through my fingers but how much of it is applicable to my business idea versus my personal life?
- I found a great government grant program but they need financials, where do I start?
- What is the financial health of my business? Am I really making money?
This workshop will help all entrepreneurs whether pre-revenue or revenue generating, investor funded or not understand the importance of:
- tracking your business expenditures from inception
- why bank reconciliations matter
- and how these things put you on THE PATH TO PROFIT
AND we will give you the tools to make it all happen easily!
For most entrepreneurs’ when these issues or concerns come up they are often solved reactively rather then proactively. In “The Path To Profit” workshop Finance Without Borders Inc.(FWB) will provide entrepreneurs with the necessary tools to proactively manage their financial health. The workshop will focus on easy, time saving solutions that will provide financial statements and allow entrepreneurs to track their spending effectively. The workshop will also explain profitability and explain which costs are worth tracking but are often overlooked.
FWB has partnered with XERO; XERO is a cost effective cloud based accounting tool with many add-on software partners that allow a small business to grow into a full ERP system as needed. This software will be available at a 50% discount for 12 months for Spark Centre Client’s who register by May 12th. Discount Code: SPARK50
Come hang out at the event and learn more. We have fun SWAG giveaways for all attendees!
About the Presenter:
Dorothy Zubel, CPA, CMA – Director of Finance
Dorothy is a key member of the Finance Without Borders (FWB) team as an Accountant and Finance Professional who brings over 10 years of progressive experience. Dorothy is FWB’s system’s guru having been an integral part of many system implementations. Her greatest strength is finding creative solutions to meet the needs of clients and stakeholders. Dorothy focuses on the complete structure of the organization, including, accounting system stability, implementing internal processes and controls, as well as improving monthly reporting, annual budgeting and future forecasting.