Getting Your Pitch Ready for the Den
Dragons’ Den auditions are returning to Oshawa on March 1st. Learn from our expert who has helped many startup companies and entrepreneurs successfully appear on Dragons’ Den, Digital Den and other major pitch competitions.
This workshop will be useful for anyone looking for information on how to deliver a better investment pitch. The difference between a great pitch and a poor pitch can change your companies’ future!
We are holding two workshops on February 24th! 12:00pm – 1:30pm and 6:00pm – 7:30pm at Core 21 (21 Simcoe St S, Oshawa)
What You Will Learn:
- The 8 key components of an investment pitch
- The difference between pitching to investors and TV producers
- The importance of content and delivery
- What questions will the dragons ask
- How to deal with presentation anxiety
- How to make it a pitch the dragons will remember
About the Presenter:
Robert J. Weese is an author, speaker, business coach, entrepreneur and advisor at Spark Centre. A former broadcaster turned sales professional Bob has worked with Spark Centre clients to helped them hone their investment pitches. Spark Clients have received funding from major Canadian Pitch Competitions, Angel Investors, launched successful KickStarter campaigns, and appeared on the TV shows Dragons’ Den and Digital Den.
Learn more about the hosts: