WHAT IS SPARK COMMUNITY?
Spark Community is a workshop series helping startups, entrepreneurs and innovators commercialize their products and ideas by providing them the resources and expertise they need to succeed.
WHO WE WORK WITH
Early stage startups (idea to minimum viable product) that are looking to confirm a monetization model, build a team, and validate their ideas.
HOW CAN YOU JOIN?
- Apply – Fill out an application form at sparkcentre.org
- Intake Call – A quick phone call to get to know you and your business
- Community Orientation Workshop – An initial session designed to familiarize new clients with the resources available at Spark Centre through the community program.
- Technology or innovative based businesses
- Companies based in Durham Region or Northumberland County
- Entrepreneurs who are coachable & willing to work with us
WHY JOIN THE SPARK COMMUNITY?
- We help do the heavy lifting on the business side so that you can focus on the product and your customer
- You don’t have to be an expert in everything – leverage our experts to achieve your goals
- Access to workshops in:
- Business Canvas Workshop
- Business Pitch Creation 1
- Business Pitch Delivery
- Orientation to Startup Law
- Orientation to IP
- Orientation to Startup Marketing
- Orientation to Business Finance
- Orientation to HR
- Orientation to Selling
- Orientation to Banking
- Funding Your Startup
INDUSTRY EXPERTS TO HELP YOU
|• Marketing…..||• Sales………||• Corporate Design||• Presentation & Pitch Skills||• Sales Negotiation|
|• Branding||• Software||• Legal Contracts||• Legal & Intellectual Property||• Manufacturing & Distribution|
Click here to download a copy of our Co-Location Program information.